What are the signs my girlfriend is cheating?
Love at times can be heartbreaking, we all hope for the best of course, especially when we are in love. However, many girlfriends do cheat on their boyfriends. Here you will find a list of tell tale signs of a cheating girlfriend. Although, you should keep in mind that any set of circumstances might not necessarily provide a guilty verdict of a cheating girlfriend, unless you catch her, unquestionably in the deed of being an actual cheat. You should stay open minded when trying to determine if your girlfriend is really cheating on you, or if you are suffering from jealousy. One of the first clues that you have a cheating girlfriend is that still small voice within your own soul that whispers to you of the truth. Sometimes we fail to listen, when we only hope for the best.
Some signs of a cheating girlfriend may include some of these tell tale signs.
- A sudden interest in fitness and dieting
- Purchasing new clothing, makeup or perfume
- Finding receipts from various places that are unsettling or questionable
- Finding cigarette butts in the home or vehicle which do not belong
- Ill or unexplained gifts
- The scent of mens cologne on her, her clothes or the vehicle
- Unexplained or odd telephone calls
- Whispering or using a low tone of voice while talking on the telephone
- Unexplained telephone hang-ups, when you answer the phone
- Increase of work hours, without an increase in hourly pay
- Increase use of a computer for making contact with another lover
- Secret email addresses
- Increase of forum and chat room use
- Becoming defensive when asked simple innocent questions
- Accusing you of being unfaithful when she is feeling guilty
- A decrease of interest in having sex with you
- She changes the way she handles you, either in conversation, behavior, your habits and even requesting of different sexual positions
- Lies to cover up exactly where she has been, such as going to visit a sick friend or baby-sitting for a friend in their home
If you suspect your girlfriend of cheating on you, you should check any types of bills, receipts and stubs to find evidence concerning money. Whereas if you plan to check out the telephone conversations, you should go over the phone bill looking for any unknown numbers that show up repeatedly, while taking note of the times they were made and the duration of the calls.
One important thing about girlfriends that you should always keep in mind is that they love and want your attention; it may be possible that what she is doing is trying to make you jealous, so that you pay her some type of attention. If you do find out she is actually cheating on you, you will need to determine your plans once you confront her. Will you decide your relationship is worth saving, or are you ready to walk?